Do you want to know how to log out of Google Docs App? then you are at the right place. In this Google Docs article, we will discuss how to sign out of Google Docs App on your mobile.
Table Of Contents
How to logout of Google Docs App [Mobile]
Note that, if you want to log out from Google Docs app, you need to remove the Google account from your mobile or Android or iOS device. Well, follow the below instructions to sign out of Google Docs app on Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Open the Docs app on your Mobile.
- Tap on your profile picture from the top right corner of your mobile screen.
3. Tap on the “Manage accounts on this device” option.
4. Tap on the Google account option.
5. Tap on the Remove account button.
6. Finally, tap on the Remove account option on the next pop-up for the confirmation to sign out from the Google Docs app.
The same steps you can follow to log out of Google Docs App on your iPhone or iPad.
How to logout of Google Docs App [Computer]
It is also simple to sign out of Google Docs app using your computer by following the below instructions.
- Open your Google Docs app on your computer.
- Once, you have opened the Google Docs App, click on your Profile picture from the top right corner on your computer screen.
- Click on the Sign out button.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to insert signature (E sign) in Google docs
- How to make trademark symbol on Google Docs (4 Easy Methods)
- How to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs
- How to change the page orientation in Google Docs
- How to create labels in Google Docs
Well, here we discussed how to sign out of Google Docs App. Hope you got an idea. Thanks for reading this article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.