Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all types of files from any device. And video format is no exception. You can upload video files to Google Drive easily. When we upload videos, the thumbnail is an unavoidable term to consider. In this tutorial, we will see how to change thumbnail on Google drive video.
A thumbnail is a small image or video that exemplifies a larger video. Thumbnails make for smaller, more easily viewable pages and also allow viewers to have control over exactly what they want to see.
A great custom video thumbnail can make all the difference when it comes to a viewer clicking through to your video or deciding whether or not to watch another. It is important to make your thumbnails as engaging as possible while also using your thumbnail to tell a potential viewer what the video will be about.
And here the importance of changing the thumbnail on Google Drive video or videos arises. Let’s dive deep to know how to change the thumbnail on Google Drive video or videos.
Table Of Contents
Change thumbnail on Google Drive video
How to Change thumbnail on Google Drive video? Google Drive is an excellent cloud service allowing its users to store large files including videos on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Uploading videos to Google Drive is quite simple. But unfortunately, currently, there is not a way to change the thumbnail on Google Drive or videos
If you want to customize a thumbnail, then the only way is to seeking help from third-party websites. There are a bunch of free thumbnail makers available online.
You can use them to change the thumbnail of videos and later upload them into Google Drive. Let’s explore some free online thumbnail changing sites for Google drive videos.
Wix Video – Change thumbnail on Google Drive video or Videos
This is a free online thumbnail maker that allows you to either upload a cover image or choose a frame from the video itself.
How to change the thumbnail on google drive video or videos using Wix?
To change the thumbnail on google drive video or videos using Wix, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to Wix Video Library.
Step 2: Click the edit icon next to the relevant video.
Step 3: Click Change Cover under Cover Image.
Step 4: Select one of the suggested frames, or click Add to upload an image.
Step 5: Click Set as Cover.
Step 6: Now upload the video to Google Drive.
Canva – Change thumbnail on Google Drive video/ or videos
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content.
How to change the thumbnail on google drive video or videos using Canva?
How to change the thumbnail on google drive video or videos using Canva? To change the thumbnail on google drive video or videos using Canva, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Choose a template from Canva’s library of YouTube thumbnails. They’ve got hundreds of different designs to choose from, so it’s easy to find something that suits your taste. Or you can design from scratch.
Step 2: You can choose from the library of professional graphic design elements such as banners, icons, frames, and more. There are more than 2 million images in their library. Or you can upload on your own.
Step 3: You can click on the placeholder text to add your own message.
Step 4: You can change the background, the colors, the fonts. it’s easy to customize your video thumbnail in Canva.
Step 5: Download the thumbnail.
Step 6: Now change the video’s thumbnail and upload it into Google Drive.
There are many more tools available online that makes your job done. Explore them and change the thumbnail on Google Drive or videos.
You may like following Google Drive tutorials:
- How to remove shared files from google drive
- How to upload photos from google drive to Facebook?
- What happens if I delete a shared file from google drive?
- How to unzip files in Google Drive
- How to pause google drive upload (Windows & macOS)
- How to find large files in Google drive
- How to upload multiple files to Google Drive from Android and iPhone
- Password protect document in Google drive
- How to upload videos from google drive to youtube 2020
The above steps will also help you to solve your below queries
- how to change thumbnail on google drive
- how to change thumbnail in google drive
- change thumbnail google drive video
- google drive video thumbnail
- how to change video thumbnail on google drive
- how to change the thumbnail of a video in google drive
- change google drive video thumbnail
- change video thumbnail google drive
- how to change thumbnail on google drive video
- How to change thumbnail image on GoogleDrive?
- Thumbnails for Videos in Google Drive
- Changing your video thumbnail
- How to get thumbnail of a video uploaded to Google drive