Well, in this article we will discuss Google Docs commenters vs Editors. Basically, we will discuss the key differences between Google Docs commenters and Editors.
Table Of Contents
Google Docs Commenter vs Editor
Let’s make a tabular comparison between Commenter and Editor in Google Docs. What is the role and key responsibilities of a Google Docs Commenter and Editor?
|Google Docs Commenter||Editor|
|Commenters can comments and provide suggestions.||Editors can edit or modify the Google Docs files.|
|Commenters can’t change the Google Docs files.||Editors have the authority to modify or edit the Google Docs files.|
|Commenters can’t share the Google Docs files with others.||Editors can share the Google Docs files with others.|
|Commenters can make suggestions.||Editors can accept or reject suggestions.|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Below is a list of a few frequently asked questions and Answers on Commenters in Google Docs.
What can a commenter see on Google Docs?
Once. a comment is added to the Google Docs document, the Google Docs commenter can able to see the comment and then he can reply or respond to that comment.
What can a commenter do on Google Docs
A commenter can able to comment and also can able to provide suggestions.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to share Google docs with non-Gmail users
- How to change ownership of a Google Doc
- Google docs vs Microsoft word
- Google docs outline – How to use
- How to create a Google Docs questionnaire- Step-by-Step
- How to insert signature (E sign) in Google docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to open Docx files in Google docs (Google docs to word)
Voila! hope you got an idea on the difference between Google Docs Commenter vs Editor. Thanks for reading this article !!!