Well, how to copy and paste a table In Google Docs. This article will help you to know more about this topic.
Table Of Contents
How to copy a table in Google Docs [Desktop]
Follow the below quick instructions to copy the table in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document containing the table you wish to copy.
- Select the complete table. You can press and hold the mouse left, click and drag from top to bottom and left to right to select the complete table.
3. Right-click on the selected table and choose the copy option. Alternatively, you can press the Ctrl + C keys from your keyboard to copy the complete table.
4. Now, On the Google Docs document, click on the place where you wish to paste the table. Press the Ctrl + V keys from your Keyboard to paste the table, and you are done with the steps.
How to copy a table in Google Docs App [Mobile]
Follow the below steps to copy a table in Android.
- Open the Docs app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open that contains the table.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit the document.
- Select the complete table –> Then tap on the Copy option.
5. Tap and hold the place where you want to paste the table, and then tap on the Paste option.
You may also like following the articles below
- How to make a table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to fill a table with color in Google Docs
- How to delete a table in Google Docs
- How To Move A Table In Google Docs
Voila!! how easy to copy and paste a table in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.