Once you make a table in Google Docs, now it’s time to fill the table with color to make the table more attractive. In this article, we will discuss how to fill a table with color in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to fill a table with color in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to fill color in Google Docs table.
- Open your Google Docs document and locate the table that you wish to color.
- Select all the cells of your Google Docs table. You can press and hold the mouse left click and drag toward all the cells that you want to select.
3. Right-click on the table –> Click on the Table properties option.
4. On the Table properties window, Click on the Cell background color dropdown.
5. Choose the desired color that you wish to fill in the table and you are done.
Now, you can able to see we are able to fill color in the Google Docs table successfully.
How to change table color in Google Docs mobile
As of now, there is no available option to change the table color in Google Docs on your mobile or Google Docs app. You can open Google Docs on your mobile browser with Desktop mode and fill the color in your Google Docs table but not a good approach. You can only change the table color in Google Docs on your Desktop using the above steps.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to split cells in Google Docs
- How To Move A Table In Google Docs
- How to delete a table in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to change ownership of a Google Doc
- How to add tab stops in Google Docs (Easy Way)
- How to number lines in Google Docs
Voila! how easy to fill a table with color in Google Docs using the above instructions mentioned in this article? Now, it’s your turn to make your Google Docs table colorful. Thanks for reading this article !!.