You can quickly make a table on Google Docs. Once your table is ready, you might get the requirement to split cells in a Google Docs table. So in this article, we will discuss how to split cells in a table in Google Docs.
How to split cells in Google Docs
Follow the below quick steps to split cells in Google Docs table.
- Open your Google Docs document and locate the table where you wish to split the cells.
- Right-click on any of the cells which one you wish to split –> Choose the Split cell option.
3. On the Split cell window, specify the number of columns and the number of rows you wish to split the cell into –> Click on the Split button.
Now, you can able to see, we have done it sucessfully
Smillarly, you can use the above steps to split any of the cell on the Google Docs table.
Can you split a cell in Google Docs?
Yes, you can split a cell in Google Docs using the Split Cell option.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make a table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to fill a table with color in Google Docs
- How to delete a table in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to make Google docs editable by anyone
- How To Move A Table In Google Docs
Voila! it is so easy to split cells in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to split cells in your Google Docs table. Thanks for reading this quick article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.