Let’s discuss how to clear formatting in Google Docs. It’s really simple and handy to enable the clear formatting option. Google Docs as a free online word processor provides the quick option to clear the formatting if you don’t want it.
Table Of Contents
How to clear formatting in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to use the clear formatting option in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document and select the text where you wish to clear the formatting.
- Click on the Format menu –> Choose the clear formatting option.
Or, for the same option, you can right-click on the selected text –> choose the Clear formatting option.
Or, you can also select the desired text and click on the Clear formatting option as highlighted below.
How to clear formatting in Google Docs shortcut
You can use Ctrl + \ keyboard shortcut to clear formatting in Google Docs.
How to clear formatting in Google Docs on mobile
Google Docs also provides an option for clear formatting on Google Docs App. Follow the below steps to enable the clear formatting option on Mobile.
- Launch the Docs app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open –> then tap on the pencil icon from the bottom right of your mobile screen.
- Select the complete text for which you wish to do clear formatting –> tap on the format option from the top.
4. Tap on the text tab –> Finally, tap on the Clear formatting option as shown below and you are done.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to copy formatting in Google Docs
- Google Docs Show Formatting
- How to do MLA format on google docs
- How To Paste In Google Docs With Formatting
- How to show ruler on Google Docs
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
Voila! how easy to clear formatting in Google Docs? Now, it’s your turn to utilize the clear formatting option in Google Docs using the above instruction. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.