In this Google Docs article, we will discuss the steps to quickly delete a column in Google Docs on Desktop and mobile.
Table Of Contents
How to delete a column in Google Docs [Desktop]
It is very easy to delete a column in Google Docs table. Follow the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document that contains your Google Docs table.
- Locate the Google Docs table from where you wish to delete the column.
- Select the column that you want to delete.
4. Right click on the selected column –> click on the Delete column option.
5. The selected column in the Google Docs table has been deleted successfully.
How to delete a column in Google Docs App [Mobile]
Similarly, it is very easy to delete a column in Google Docs on Android using the below steps.
- Open the Docs app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document that contains the table where you wish to delete the column.
- Tap on the pencil icon from the bottom right of your mobile screen to edit the Google Docs document.
4. Select the complete column that you wish to delete –> then tap on the three dot context menu –> tap on the delete column option as shown below.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Make A Table On Google Docs
- How to make a table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to make Google docs editable by anyone
- How to fill a table with color in Google Docs
- How to delete a table in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
Voila! It is so easy to delete a column in Google Docs on Dekstop or Mobile. You just need to follow the instructions mentioned in this article. Hoping this information will help you. Thanks for reading this article !!.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.