Though it looks very straight forward to delete a cell in a Google Docs table but to be honest there is no direct option to do this. But possible with a simple trick. Let’s discuss the quick tips to delete a cell or a box from a table in Google Docs.
How to delete a cell in Google Docs
I have the requirement to delete the below-highlighted cell in the Google Docs table.
Follow the below quick steps to delete the highlighted cell in the Google Docs table.
- Click on the top border of the cell to select.
- Once you will click on the border it will get selected as below.
3. Then, click on the Border color dropdown and then choose the White color.
Now the cell will look like the below.
4. Same way, click on the left border of the cell to select –> then click on the Border color dropdown and choose the White color option.
Now, you can able to see you have successfully deleted the cell in Google Docs.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to copy a table in Google Docs
- How to make a table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to delete a table in Google Docs
- How to fill a table with color in Google Docs
- How To Move A Table In Google Docs
Voila! It’s so simple to delete a cell in Google Docs using the above information. Thanks for reading this article !!!