Sometimes you need the same formatting needs to be applied in multiple places in your Google Docs document and that is when the copy formatting feature comes into the picture.
In this article, we will discuss how to copy formatting in Google Docs.
How to copy formatting in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to quickly use the copy formatting option in Google Docs using the Paint format option.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to copy formatting.
- Select the set of words that you wish to copy with formatting.
- Click on the Paint format option.
4. Now, you just need to select the specific text where you wish to apply the exact formatting that you have copied above then the system will apply the same formatting automatically.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to write on Google Docs with stylus
- How to clear formatting in Google Docs
- Google Docs Show Formatting
- How To Paste In Google Docs With Formatting
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
- How to highlight in Google docs
Voila! how easy to copy formatting in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to utilize the copy formatting option to apply the same formatting at multiple places in your Google Docs document instead of making the same changes multiple times and that is the beauty of the copy formatting option.
Thanks for reading this article and hope it will help you.