Well, in this article, we will discuss what is paint format in Google Docs and along with that, we will also discuss a few other topics.
What is paint format in Google Docs
Like Microsoft Word, Google Docs also provides you with the paint format tool.
Paint format in Google Docs is an excellent tool that can help you to quickly copy the exact formatting of a particular section of content in your Google Docs document to another section.
The paint format tool is an inbuilt tool available in Google Docs.
Where is the paint format in Google Docs?
Don’t know where is the paint format tool in Google Docs? Here are the quick steps that can help you to access the Paint format tool.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- On the left side, you can see the Paint format tool that is present just before the zoom option.
Now, you got the Paint format tool, this is the time to learn how to use Paint format in Google Docs.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to show ruler on Google Docs
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
- How to make Google Docs pageless
- How to print from Google Docs App
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- What does idle mean on Google Docs
- How to add tab stops in Google Docs (Easy Way)
Voila! you got the what is paint format in Google Docs and where to locate the paint format tool in your Google Docs document.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.