Writing with your hand or stylus is fun in Google Docs. Interestingly, Google Docs provides you with this option. In this article, we will discuss how to make handwrite text or write on Google Docs with the stylus.
How to write on Google Docs with stylus
You can follow the below quick steps to learn to write on Google Docs with stylus.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select Drawing option –> then click on the + New button.
3. Click on the Select line dropdown –> choose the Scribble option.
4. Now, you will the cursor will convert to a + sign. If you are using a touchscreen device just use your hand or a stylus to write what you want and then click on the Save and close button to save the handwritten text to your Google Docs document.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to save changes in Google Docs
- How to center an image in Google Docs
- How to add arrows in Google Docs (3 simple ways)
- How to show ruler on Google Docs
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
In this article, we discussed how to write on Google Docs with stylus. Now, it’s your turn to utilize the opportunity. Thanks for reading this article !!!