Changing the text color in Google Docs is so easy. In this article, we will discuss how to change text color in Google Docs on Dekstop and mobile.
Table Of Contents
How To Change Text Color Google Docs
To use Google Docs change font color option, follow the below steps
- Open the Google Docs document, Select the specific text that you wish to change the color of.
- Click on the color option and then select the colors from the list of colors based on your need.
How to Change text color Google Docs App
- Open the docs app on your android device.
- Tap on the + button to create a new document and type a few lines of text. Select the text that you want to color.
- Tap on the A icon, and choose the Text color option. Tap on the right arrow to select the desired color as highlighted below.
4. Choose the desired color from the list of colors and tap on the tick mark icon to save the changes.
How to Change text color in Google Docs on iPhone
Follow the below steps to change the text color in Google Docs on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Docs app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open where you wish to change the text color.
- Tap on the Pencil icon to edit the Google Docs document.
4. Select the text you want to change the color.
5. Tap on the Format option –> then tap text.
6. Tap on the Text color option from the menu and choose the desired color and you are done.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to clear formatting in Google Docs
- How to change ownership of a Google Doc
- How to download Google Docs as Plain text (.txt)
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- How to add tab stops in Google Docs (Easy Way)
- How to create labels in Google Docs
- How to type roman numerals on Google Docs
- How to make trademark symbol on Google Docs (4 Easy Methods)
Voila! how easy to change the text color in Google Docs on your Desktop and mobile? You just need to follow the instruction mentioned in this article.