If you don’t want any page breaks on your Google Docs document and want to make a Google Docs continuous page then you can enable the pageless option in Google Docs. Now, the question that comes to mind is how to make a Google Docs pageless. But before that let’s discuss what is pageless in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
What is pageless in Google Docs?
Pageless is a new feature from Google Docs. This provides an option to work with a continuous page with no boundaries. You won’t find any page breaks, columns, headers and footers, page numbers, etc once you convert your Google Docs document to Pageless.
Now, let’s discuss how to make Google Docs pageless.
How to make Google Docs pageless [Desktop]
Follow the below steps to make a Google Docs pageless document.
- Open the Google Docs document that you want to convert to a pageless document.
- Click on the File menu –> Select the Page setup option.
3. Click on the Pageless tab –> Click on Set as Default button –> Finally, click on the Ok button.
The moment you click on the Ok button, the Google Docs document will convert to pageless mode and will be a continuous page as shown below.
How to make Google Docs pageless On Mobile
You can also enable the Pageless option in Google Docs App on Android or iOS using the below instructions.
- Open the Docs app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document that you wish to convert to pageless.
- Tap on the pencil icon from the bottom right of your mobile screen.
4. Tap on the context menu from the top right corner and choose the Page Setup option.
5. Enable the Pageless on the Page Setup window and you are done.
6. Now click on the Tick mark from the top right of your mobile screen to save the changes.
How to turn off pageless in Google Docs
Well, if you don’t want the pageless feature in Google Docs, you can simply turn off the feature using the below information.
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/.
- Click on the File menu –> Choose the Page Setup option.
3. Select the Pages tab –> Click on the Set as default button –> Finally, click on the Ok button to save the changes.
You may like following the below articles
- How to create labels in Google Docs
- How to embed a video in Google Docs
- How to highlight in Google docs
- How To Change Page Color In Google Docs
Voila! how easy to make Google Docs pageless using the above instructions?