By default, the page color is white in Google Docs. But, if you want to customize and want to change a different color on your own then you can easily do that using the Page setup option.
Table Of Contents
How To Change Page Color In Google Docs
Follow the below steps to change the page color in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the File menu –> Select the Page setup option.
3. On the Page setup window click on the Page Color dropdown menu.
4. Choose the color based on your need, even you can click on the + button to add any custom color then click on the Ok button to apply the color on all the pages.
It will change the page color like below. Another important point to remember here is, that it will set the page color for all the pages in your Google Docs document.
How To Change Page Color in Google Docs App
You can easily change page color on iPhone, iPad, or Android using the below steps.
- Open the Docs App on your mobile.
- Tap on a document to open –> Tap on the Pencil icon to edit the Google Docs document.
- Tap on the three dots menu from the top right corner –> Tap on the Page setup option.
4. On the Page setup window, tap on the Page color option.
5. Choose the color as per your requirement and then tap on the back button.
6. You can able tosee the page color has been changed sucessfully.
How to change the color of one (single) page in google docs?
Google docs do not support changing the background color of a single page in your Google Docs document.
One way to do this is to create a table of 1×1 rows and columns and expand the cell to fit on your document’s page.
Then you can format the color of the table by following the below instruction.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to set background image or color in Google docs
- How To Make A Table On Google Docs
- How To Add Fonts To Google Docs
- How to download images from Google Docs?
- How to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs
Well, we have discussed here how easy to change the page color in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to apply a different color to your Google Docs page using the above information.