Any idea how to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs? No worries, this article will help you to learn the quick steps to achieve this requirement.
How to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs
It is so simple. Just follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to add your last name.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select Headers & footers –> Click on the Header option.
3. Type your last name in the header section of your Google Docs document.
4. Select the text and then format the text like changing the font size, text color, etc by using the available options.
5. Once you are done with the formatting of the text click on the More option and choose the Right align option and you are done.
Here is the output we are able to add the last name in the top right corner on Google Docs successfully.
You may also like following the below articles
- How do you do plus minus symbol in Google Docs (± Sign)
- How to make a bracket in Google Docs
- How to type roman numerals on Google Docs
- How to add arrows in Google Docs (3 simple ways)
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
Voila!! it is so easy to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs using the above instruction. Thanks for reading this article !!!