Sometimes, you will get the requirement to type numerals on Google Docs. In this article, we will discuss the quick steps to achieve this.
How to type roman numerals on Google Docs
Follow the below quick steps to insert numerals on Google Docs document.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to insert or type the roman numerals.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Choose the Special characters option.
3. On the Insert special characters window, search for roman –> now, you can see all the roman numerals here –> Click o the roman numerals that you wish to add to your Google Docs document.
You can see it here
You may also like following the below articles
- How to copy formatting in Google Docs
- How to make a table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to remove Google docs page numbers
- How to make Google Docs pageless
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- How To Duplicate A Page In Google Docs
- How to add header and footer in Google Docs (remove Google docs header and footer)
- How to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs
Voila!! it’s so easy to put roman numerals in Google Docs. Hope this information will help you. Thanks for reading this article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.