Google Docs provides us with two Page orientation options portrait or landscape. You can change the Page Orientation option based on your requirement. Easy to change the page orientation from PC or Mobile using the Page Setup option. Now, you might be thinking where is page setup in google docs. This article will clear all your doubts.
To change the Page orientation from your PC, Click on the File menu –> Select Page Setup –> Choose portrait or landscape –> click Ok.
To change the Page orientation on your Mobile, Tap on the pencil icon to edit –> Tap on the three dots menu –> Tap on Page Setup –>Tap on Orientation and Choose portrait or landscape.
To change orientation of one page in Google Docs, Click on the File menu –> Select the Page Setup option –> Choose landscape option –> click Ok.
Table Of Contents
How to change the page orientation in Google Docs on Computer
You can easily change the page orientation in Google Docs on PC using the below instructions.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the File menu –> Choose the Page Setup option.
3. On the page setup window, Select the Pages tab–> Choose the portrait or landscape option.
4. Click on the Ok button to apply the changes.
You are done and successfully changed the page orientation in Google Docs from your computer.
How to change the page orientation in Google Docs on Mobile
It is also very easy to change the page orientation in Google Docs on Android or iPhone. Just follow the below steps.
- Open the Docs app on your Mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open.
- Tap on the Pencil icon that is present bottom right of your mobile screen to edit the document.
- Now, tap on the three dots menu from the top right on your mobile screen.
- Tap on the Page Setup option.
6. Tap on the Orientation option.
7. Choose the portrait or landscape option based on your need.
How to change orientation of one page in Google Docs
To change the orientation of one-page in Google Docs using the below instruction.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on File menu –> Choose Page Setup.
- Select the Landscape option on the Page Setup window –> Click OK to save.
In case you want to make just one-page landscape in Google Docs on mobile, follow the below instruction.
- Open the Docs app on your mobile and tap on the document to open it.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit.
- Go to the three dots menu –> Tap on the Page Setup option.
- Then tap on the Orientation option –> Choose the landscape option and you are done.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make a letterhead in Google Docs
- How To Change Page Color In Google Docs
- Google docs outline – How to use
- How to make header smaller in Google Docs
- How to delete a document in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to highlight in Google docs
Voila! how easy to change the page orientation in Google Docs on Desktop or Mobile? Now it’s your turn to choose the orientation option as portrait or landscape based on your requirement.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.