In this Google Docs article, we will discuss how to get rid of borders in Google Docs. Along with that, we will also discuss a few other topics.
How to get rid of borders in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to make the Google Docs table border invisible.
- Open your Google Docs document that contains the table.
- Right-click on the Google Docs table –> Select the Table properties option.
3. On the Table properties window, expand the Color node.
4. Modify the table border width to 0 pt.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Add A Border In Google Docs
- Google docs outline – How to use
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
- How To Insert A Text Box In Google Docs
- How To Make A Graph On Google Docs
Voila!! how easy to to get rid of borders in Google Docs table? Now it’s your turn to remove the borders of your Google Docs table using the above instructions. Thanks for reading this article !!