Well, in this article, let’s quickly discuss the steps to show the ruler in Google Docs. Along with that, we will also discuss a few other topics.
How to show ruler on Google Docs
You just need to perform 2 simple steps to get the ruler on Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the View menu –> select the ruler option.
Now once the ruler option is enabled for you, use the ruler option to adjust the length and width of the content on your Google Docs page.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Change Text Color Google Docs
- How to change ownership of a Google Doc
- How to make Google Docs pageless
- How to print from Google Docs App
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- How to undo in Google Docs
- What is paint format in Google Docs
- How to add arrows in Google Docs
Voila! how easy to show ruler in Google Docs? Thanks for reading this quick article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.